Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bridging Worlds

"I am one who is journeying to the Center of the Rose"



Created on July 17th, 2011 at my first SoulCollage

workshop at Enchanted Moments in Milford, Ohio. 


This card has resurfaced in several readings,

the last being in a group oracle at the

Cincinnati SC Facilitators training August 2011 where the

question posed was about what I needed to know about

taking SoulCollage out into the world.


I've gotten some amazing insights that feel deeply

correct about this card from others.


I've also linked it to an Aura Soma color bottle,

astrological placements and a sense of Soul Mission.


It brings me great Joy to experience how all of these

systems connect and support each other and to "Know"

without a shadow of a doubt that there are Many Paths

(all valid) to the One.

I'll be posting more detailed connections at a later date

In Lak'ech
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment