Thursday, May 9, 2013

Inspiration for the New Moon and Solar Eclipse in Taurus



Inspiration for the New Moon and Solar Eclipse in Taurus
Week 2, Day 1: Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation
 
 
I share a SoulCollage card made in Feb, 2012 called "New Earth" ; writing for the card was done in January 2013 - this card was chosen today for my daily practice.
 
It feels particulary potent for me personally and also feels to capture the energy and potential of the time and a process unfolding for humanity.
 
Life Advances through My Attitudes and actions is a meditation I use often in SoulCollage workshops. I don't know the Source.

 
 

New Earth:

 Into the garden of my hearts true delight, I take the Path less travelled gently holding new Life and New Story as I rise from the ashes free to be me. I walk my way with Confidence and Passion as I embrace my Wild Hearts calling growing like a wildflower: free and in beauty and joy each day. I am a child of the New Earth in the time of the Sun of Flowers. I love myself and others unconditionally
 

Life Advances through my Attitudes and Actions:

 Life extends itself through Life. I am a channel for Life to expand and flourish. I am a branch reaching for the Sun. As I reach my full potential, I aid and enhance all of Life. My good is good for everyone. My growth is growth for everyone. As I advance, we advance. The Universe moves through me. I move through the Universe. There is harmony, grace and power in my/our unfolding.
 
In Lak'ech
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment