Friday, May 30, 2014

Inspiration for May 30, 2014

On this day of Self-Existing Human in the Wavespell of Red Moon and Day 1 of the 12th Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation,  (according to the Dreamspell System),  some writing came to me for a SoulCollage card that I made on May 23rd.

I feel moved to share here and hope that it holds something of value for all who are so inclined to view and to read - Enjoy! :-)

In Lak'ech
~Sarah

 

In Rhythm and Resonance 3: Dancing with the Sun

 

Honoring my ancestors and generations yet to come, the Continuity and Breath of Spirit pulse, coursing through me as a Sacred River: Flowering Life Force nurtured by Universal Waters…

...I hear the Heartbeat

I am one who dances with the Sun in Rhythm and Resonance with my Divine Feminine Nature.

Radiant and Receptive, Passionate and Compassionate, I am both a beacon for and a receiver of LOVE, uniting Heart and Mind in devotion to the Divine.

Filled with gratitude, I embrace what I now understand of my Unfolding Purpose in the Cosmic Play of Light, allowing the Sacred River that eternally flows and changes, to cleanse me and to inform me.

Finding Freedom in flow, I humbly ask for Divine Guidance as I Dance Life, ever revealing and realizing Self in new ways

Aho

No comments:

Post a Comment