Friday, December 21, 2012

Blessed Solstice 2012

 
"White Dove Crow Council"
 
 
" I am one who is committed to transforming all that binds me and who is devoted to being a catalyst at the point of choice for myself and for others.
Timelessness and the Flame of Spirit guide and empower me/us; the inner flame that unites us all.  I know that I am never really alone."
 
On this day of Blue Crystal Hand/Yellow Self-Existing Sun we commit to becoming all we can be.  At One with Source, in formed wholeness and formless potential,  freeing ourselves to lift the veil with hands of healing and wholing, we open the next chapter of our lives;
.. dancing like we never have danced before, giving voice to sacred ancient/future ways as vessels of divine fire in peace, unity, and with Love and in the spirit of cooperation - attuned to the crystal grid and to the one heart flame
In Lak'ech
Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment