Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rainbow Birds in Flight

 ~A Rainbow Prayer~
 



  I walk Gently upon this Earth with Spirit strong
I speak my Truth, Dance Life joyfully,
Free my Spirit, and Sing my Soul Song
 
I Sing with you ALL of the colors
the Children of the Rainbow sing
 
I Dream, I am Visionary, I Enchant
from Deep within the ONE Heart Flame
and with Authenticity
 I Create - I Am
 
I walk in Beauty, in Balance, and in Love
then, taking wing, I Fly
May my Life and I BE a Rainbow Bridge
between Earth and Sky
 
As I awaken more fully
I see the great Medicine Wheels of Time
as links in an even greater chain
of Universal Healing sublime
 
Turning, Turning ever more Consciously
I am Feeling the Power in my Hands
to become all I can Be, all that I Am
I Believe in YOU and in ME
 
Together WE create a Vision of Splendor
As we follow our Destinies
Now is the Time!
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment