Monday, December 17, 2012

Blue Galactic Night

Today, December 17, 2012, is in the Dreamspell System, day of Blue Galactic Night.

Blue Night is one of the 20 "Tribes" of the Dreamspell and some key phrases are: Abyss, sanctuary, 'looks within' place, journey into self, dreamtime, mystery, serenity

Galactic is the 8th of thirteen tones and is linked with empowerment, path of the one heart, galactic grid, harmonic resonance

I choose a SoulCollage card as part of my daily practice, jounaling with the card and connecting it with the energies of the day and with my life. The card I drew today is called Yemaya Dreaming and as of this morning the card had no I am one who statement. (see this link for an explanation of SoulCollage and I am One Who)



I've felt a deep wordless connection to this card, and drawing it on a day of Blue Galactic Night has provided much insight into what had been without words for me. The words and energies are written in and resounding through Blue Galactic Night. An I am one who statement flowed today to accompany Yemaya Dreaming and I have shared it below.

“Traveling the Path of the One Heart, I pilgrimage deep within to the Sanctuary of Self to gather the pearls awaiting there. I am one who is Dreaming Heart-felt Visions alive.”

Be sure to check the Dreamspell link if you are interested in learning more about this system

In La'Kech
(I am another yourself}
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment